Agency Development Manager
14/F , Saigon Center Tower 2, 67 Le Loi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About AIA Vietnam
AIA Vietnam is a member of the AIA Group, the largest independent publicly listed pan – Asian life insurance group. Established in February 2000, AIA Vietnam has successfully built a solid foundation for sustainable development with focus in training our talent resources of almost 1000 employees and over 20,000 agents working at 170 offices in more than 50 provinces in Vietnam.
Today, 18 years after its inception, AIA Vietnam has grown to be a trusted brand in Vietnam. AIA Vietnam serves the holders of over 850,000 policies across the country. For our outstanding achievements in the development of life insurance industry in Vietnam, we have received multiple trusted awards, including:
• Golden Dragon Award
• Certificate of Merit by the Prime Minister
• Trusted Products, Perfect Service award by Consumer choice
• Vietnam Best-known Brand
• TOP 100 Best Places to work in Vietnam
• “Trusted Brand 2015” award
• Certified “Great Place to Work®” period June.18 – May.19
CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Direct, guide and motivate agency to set target
– Implement sales supporting activities such as regular training, workshops, sale seminar, motivation talks, weekly 1:1 meeting with Leaders, monthly meetings with agency.
– Take field visit and regular communicate to follow up and collect feedbacks from agency
– Explain and provide rationales on company directions and initiatives to agency force
– Promote and implement agency contest, event and award programs
– Handle and sole enquiries form agency and ensure information conveyed to agency are in compliance with company’s guideline
– Coach, train and guide team members to achieve assigned tasks.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
– At least 3 year experience and above, preferably in insurance, banking, retail trading or training.
– Agency background and track record are advantages
– Ability to coach and supervise team members
– Good communication, presentation, sales management, business planning & interpersonal skill.
– Good at computer software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outloook)